A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a type of video marketing that utilizes an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or illustrates a description about how a process, product, or service works. The video is usually accompanied by an extensive commentary narration of the topic. The artists might draw charts or cartoons that are enjoyable to take a look at so that the video is more entertaining and can accomplish better audience engagement.
This form of video has become very popular amongst services for numerous factors. An explainer video is:
- Straight to the point - a whiteboard video, unlike other kinds of presentation, keeps fluff to the minimum because the illustrations only present the most essential points in the subject. The voice-over narration straight speaks to the audience and the script strictly follows what the illustrations are attempting to communicate. When individuals view a whiteboard video, all they can see is a clutter-free live movement diagram, flow chart, or comic strip that makes technical details more quickly reasonable. For example, if you are going to make a video about how your savings can grow in your bank account, a whiteboard video will be much better suited for the task as compared to a live action video.
- Easy to understand - whiteboard videos use creative sketches that catch the attention of the audience much better so that they do not feel bored or get distracted and avert. The direct exposure to the sketches triggers more brain activity in the audiences and therefore, helps them to follow your subject more easily than other sort of video. A talking head video is less appealing and allows for really little creativity so the audience gets tired after just a few seconds. All they can see is a person blabbering words that they can hear but could not comprehend the way the video means them to.
- More cost-effective to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be costly to produce, whiteboard videos are much simpler and cost-effective. To create a whiteboard video, you only need a little well-lit studio, video camera equipment, an electronic camera group, a whiteboard with markers or a traditional blackboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a narrator, and a video producer. You don't have to work with a team of animators, stars, makeup artists, or rent places and furniture simply to shoot your video.
- Innovative and enjoyable - there's absolutely nothing more interesting than enjoying an artist create illustrations that are enjoyable to look at. With every stroke of the pen marker, the audience expects and pictures what will pop out next. Whiteboard videos are also perfect for audiences with short attention spans or are too hectic to look at full-length videos. Every drawing revitalizes the focus of their eyes so they can focus much better on what the video is attempting to state.
- Develops more powerful psychological connection - whiteboard videos are fantastic in assisting your audience remember your brand name or service. It is creative and appealing, so they appreciate enjoying it. It is intriguing, so they are more likely to discuss it with others.
Its simpleness is what makes it a great choice to utilize explainer videos. You do not take too long or spend too much to put the video together so you can get your message to your audience right now. At the same time, your audience easily connects with your video and is most likely to get engaged in it and eventually choose to purchase or transform.
A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a kind of video marketing that makes usage of an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or shows an explanation about how a procedure, item, or service works. Easy to comprehend - whiteboard videos use innovative sketches that catch the attention of the audience much better so that they do not feel bored or get sidetracked and look away. More economical to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be costly to produce, whiteboard videos are much easier and cost-effective. To produce a whiteboard video, you just need a little well-lit studio, camera devices, a camera group, a whiteboard with markers or a standard chalkboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a narrator, and a video producer. Whiteboard videos are also perfect for audiences with brief attention spans or are too hectic to look at full-length videos.