A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a kind of video marketing that makes use of an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or shows a description about how a procedure, item, or service works. The video is normally accompanied by a detailed commentary narrative of the topic. The artists might draw charts or cartoons that are fun to take a look at so that the video is more amusing and can attain much better audience engagement.
This kind of video has become preferred amongst businesses for various reasons. An explainer video is:
- Straight to the point - a whiteboard video, unlike other forms of presentation, keeps fluff to the minimum since the illustrations just present the most important points in the topic. The voice-over narrative straight speaks to the audience and the script strictly abides by exactly what the illustrations are attempting to communicate. When individuals see a whiteboard video, all they can see is a clutter-free live motion diagram, flowchart, or cartoon that makes technical details more easily easy to understand. For instance, if you are going to make a video about how your cost savings can grow in your savings account, a whiteboard video will be better suited for the task as compared to a live action video.
- Easy to understand - whiteboard videos use creative sketches that catch the attention of the audience much better so that they do not feel bored or get sidetracked and avert. The direct exposure to the sketches triggers more brain activity in the audiences and therefore, helps them to follow your subject more quickly than other type of video. A talking head video is less attractive and enables for really little imagination so the audience gets bored after only a few seconds. All they can see is an individual blabbering words that they can hear but couldn't understand the way the video plans them to.
- More economical to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be expensive to produce, whiteboard videos are much easier and affordable. To produce a whiteboard video, you only require a small well-lit studio, camera devices, a cam group, a whiteboard with markers or a traditional chalkboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a storyteller, and a video manufacturer. You do not have to hire a group of animators, stars, make-up artists, or lease venues and furniture simply to shoot your video.
- Creative and fun - there's absolutely nothing more fascinating than viewing an artist develop drawings that are fun to take a look at. With every stroke of the pen marker, the audience prepares for and envisions exactly what will pop out next. Whiteboard videos are likewise ideal for audiences with short attention spans or are too busy to look at full-length videos. Every illustration revitalizes the focus of their eyes so they can concentrate much better on what the video is attempting to state.
- Creates more powerful mental connection - whiteboard videos are fantastic in assisting your audience remember your brand or organisation. It is creative and appealing, so they appreciate seeing it. It is fascinating, so they are more likely to discuss it with others.
Its simpleness is what makes it an excellent choice to utilize explainer videos. You do not take too long or invest excessive to put the video together so you can get your message to your audience immediately. At the same time, your audience quickly connects with your video and is more likely to obtain participated in it and eventually choose to buy or convert.
A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a kind of video marketing that makes usage of an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or highlights an explanation about how a process, item, or service works. Easy to comprehend - whiteboard videos use innovative sketches that catch the attention of the audience much better so that they do not feel bored or get distracted and look away. More cost-effective to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be costly to produce, whiteboard videos are much easier and economical. To develop a whiteboard video, you just require a small well-lit studio, video camera equipment, a camera team, a whiteboard with markers or a traditional blackboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a storyteller, and a video manufacturer. Whiteboard videos are likewise perfect for audiences with short attention periods or are too hectic to look at full-length videos.