A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a type of video marketing that utilizes an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or illustrates a description about how a procedure, item, or service works. The video is normally accompanied by an extensive commentary narrative of the topic. The artists may draw charts or cartoons that are enjoyable to take a look at so that the video is more entertaining and can attain much better audience engagement.
This kind of video has become incredibly popular amongst companies for various factors. An explainer video is:
- Straight to the point - a whiteboard video, unlike other kinds of discussion, keeps fluff to the minimum since the illustrations just provide the most important points in the subject. The voice-over narration directly talks to the audience and the script strictly adheres to what the illustrations are trying to communicate. When individuals view a whiteboard video, all they can see is a clutter-free live motion diagram, flowchart, or comic strip that makes technical information more quickly easy to understand. If you are going to make a video about how your savings can grow in your bank account, a whiteboard video will be better fit for the job as compared to a live action video.
- Easy to understand - whiteboard videos utilize innovative sketches that capture the attention of the audience much better so that they do not feel bored or get distracted and look away. The direct exposure to the sketches causes more brain activity in the audiences and thus, helps them to follow your topic more quickly than other kind of video. For instance, a talking head video is less attractive and permits very little creativity so the audience gets tired after just a few seconds. All they can see is an individual blabbering words that they can hear however could not understand the way the video intends them to.
- More cost-effective to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be expensive to produce, whiteboard videos are much easier and affordable. To create a whiteboard video, you just need a little well-lit studio, electronic camera equipment, a video camera group, a whiteboard with markers or a conventional blackboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a narrator, and a video producer. You do not have to employ a team of animators, stars, makeup artists, or lease venues and furnishings just to shoot your video.
- Imaginative and fun - there's absolutely nothing more intriguing than viewing an artist create illustrations that are fun to take a look at. With every stroke of the pen marker, the audience expects and imagines exactly what will pop out next. Whiteboard videos are likewise perfect for audiences with short attention spans or are too busy to look at full-length videos. Every drawing refreshes the focus of their eyes so they can concentrate much better on what the video is aiming to state.
- Produces stronger psychological connection - whiteboard videos are fantastic in assisting your audience remember your brand or company. It is imaginative and catchy, so they value viewing it. It is interesting, so they are most likely to discuss it with others.
Its simplicity is what makes it a great choice to utilize explainer videos. You do not take too long or spend excessive to put the video together so you can get your message to your audience right now. At the same time, your audience quickly connects with your video and is most likely to get taken part in it and eventually choose to purchase or convert.
A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a kind of video marketing that makes usage of an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or shows a description about how a process, item, or service works. Easy to understand - whiteboard videos utilize innovative sketches that capture the attention of the audience better so that they do not feel bored or get distracted and look away. More cost-effective to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be pricey to produce, whiteboard videos are much easier and cost-effective. To develop a whiteboard video, you just require a little well-lit studio, video camera devices, an electronic camera team, a whiteboard with markers or a standard blackboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a narrator, and a video producer. Whiteboard videos are also ideal for audiences with brief attention periods or are too hectic to look at full-length videos.