A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a kind of video marketing that uses an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or highlights a description about how a process, product, or service works. The video is normally accompanied by an extensive commentary narrative of the topic. The artists might draw charts or cartoons that are enjoyable to look at so that the video is more amusing and can accomplish much better audience engagement.
This kind of video has become incredibly popular among organisations for various reasons. An explainer video is:
- Straight to the point - a whiteboard video, unlike other forms of presentation, keeps fluff to the minimum since the illustrations only present the most essential points in the topic. The voice-over narrative straight speaks with the audience and the script strictly sticks to what the illustrations are aiming to communicate. When people enjoy a whiteboard video, all they can see is a clutter-free live movement diagram, flowchart, or cartoon that makes technical information more easily reasonable. For instance, if you are going to make a video about how your savings can grow in your bank account, a whiteboard video will be better suited for the task as compared with a live action video.
- Easy to understand - whiteboard videos use creative sketches that capture the attention of the audience much better so that they do not feel bored or get distracted and avert. The direct exposure to the sketches triggers more brain activity in the audiences and thus, helps them to follow your topic more quickly than any other sort of video. A talking head video is less appealing and permits for very little imagination so the audience gets tired after only a few seconds. All they can see is an individual blabbering words that they can hear however could not comprehend the way the video means them to.
- More economical to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be costly to produce, whiteboard videos are much simpler and economical. To develop a whiteboard video, you just need a small well-lit studio, electronic camera devices, a cam team, a whiteboard with markers or a conventional blackboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a narrator, and a video producer. You do not need to hire a group of animators, actors, cosmetics artists, or rent venues and furnishings simply to shoot your video.
- Imaginative and fun - there's absolutely nothing more fascinating than seeing an artist develop illustrations that are enjoyable to take a look at. With every stroke of the pen marker, the audience expects and imagines exactly what will pop out next. Whiteboard videos are also ideal for audiences with short attention spans or are too busy to take a look at full-length videos. Every illustration refreshes the focus of their eyes so they can concentrate much better on what the video is attempting to say.
- Develops stronger psychological connection - whiteboard videos are excellent in assisting your audience remember your brand name or company. It is innovative and memorable, so they value viewing it. It is interesting, so they are most likely to speak about it with others.
Its simplicity is exactly what makes it a good option to use explainer videos. You do not take too long or spend excessive to put the video together so you can get your message to your audience right now. At the same time, your audience easily gets in touch with your video and is most likely to obtain taken part in it and eventually decide to buy or convert.
A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a form of video marketing that makes use of an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or illustrates a description about how a process, item, or service works. Easy to comprehend - whiteboard videos use imaginative sketches that catch the attention of the audience better so that they do not feel bored or get distracted and look away. More affordable to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be expensive to produce, whiteboard videos are much easier and affordable. To develop a whiteboard video, you just need a little well-lit studio, cam equipment, a camera team, a whiteboard with markers or a traditional blackboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a storyteller, and a video manufacturer. Whiteboard videos are also ideal for audiences with short attention periods or are too hectic to look at full-length videos.