A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a type of video marketing that uses an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or illustrates an explanation about how a procedure, product, or service works. The video is generally accompanied by a comprehensive commentary narration of the topic. The artists may draw charts or animations that are enjoyable to take a look at so that the video is more entertaining and can accomplish better audience engagement.
This form of video has actually become incredibly popular among services for various reasons. An explainer video is:
- Straight to the point - a whiteboard video, unlike other kinds of discussion, keeps fluff to the minimum due to the fact that the illustrations only provide the most crucial points in the topic. The commentary narration directly speaks with the audience and the script strictly abides by exactly what the illustrations are trying to communicate. When individuals view a whiteboard video, all they can see is a clutter-free live motion diagram, flow diagram, or cartoon that makes technical info more quickly understandable. For instance, if you are going to make a video about how your cost savings can grow in your savings account, a whiteboard video will be much better matched for the job as compared with a live action video.
- Easy to understand - whiteboard videos use creative sketches that catch the attention of the audience much better so that they do not feel bored or get distracted and avert. The exposure to the sketches causes more brain activity in the audiences and therefore, helps them to follow your subject more quickly than any other type of video. A talking head video is less attractive and permits for extremely little imagination so the audience gets tired after only a few seconds. All they can see is a person blabbering words that they can hear however could not understand the method the video means them to.
- More economical to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be pricey to produce, whiteboard videos are much simpler and cost-effective. To produce a whiteboard video, you just require a little well-lit studio, electronic camera equipment, a camera team, a whiteboard with markers or a standard blackboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a storyteller, and a video manufacturer. You do not have to hire a team of animators, actors, makeup artists, or rent venues and furnishings just to shoot your video.
- Imaginative and enjoyable - there's nothing more interesting than seeing an artist create illustrations that are fun to look at. With every stroke of the pen marker, the audience prepares for and pictures what will pop out next. Whiteboard videos are likewise perfect for audiences with short attention spans or are too hectic to look at full-length videos. Every drawing refreshes the focus of their eyes so they can concentrate better on what the video is attempting to say.
- Develops more powerful psychological connection - whiteboard videos are excellent in assisting your audience remember your brand name or company. It is imaginative and catchy, so they appreciate seeing it. It is intriguing, so they are most likely to talk about it with others.
Its simplicity is exactly what makes it an excellent alternative to utilize explainer videos. You do not take too long or spend too much to put the video together so you can get your message to your audience immediately. At the same time, your audience easily connects with your video and is most likely to obtain participated in it and ultimately choose to buy or convert.
A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a form of video marketing that makes usage of an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or illustrates an explanation about how a process, item, or service works. Easy to comprehend - whiteboard videos utilize innovative sketches that catch the attention of the audience better so that they do not feel bored or get distracted and look away. More affordable to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be costly to produce, whiteboard videos are much simpler and economical. To produce a whiteboard video, you only need a little well-lit studio, video camera equipment, a video camera team, a whiteboard with markers or a standard chalkboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a narrator, and a video manufacturer. Whiteboard videos are also ideal for audiences with short attention spans or are too busy to look at full-length videos.